Thursday 10 November 2016

Gardening

Message to gardening enthusiasts/interest groups from the editor of Sources

I am beginning to plan the autumn edition of Sources magazine which will be all about gardening. As this is such a popular subject I know that many of your U3As will have groups in this area. I am contacting you to ask you if they would like to contribute to the autumn edition by submitting articles and pictures. I hope it will give plenty of time for members to take pictures of their wonderful projects.

We are keen to hear from all the regular enthusiasts but also those with more off beat themes such as window box gardening, herbs, vegetables and water gardens.

Response to my request for material for maths and science was impressive, but I know the gardeners will have no trouble beating that. If members need guidance I have a guide to writing articles and submitting pictures, which I am happy to send them.
Please ask members to contact me

Regards
Phyllis Hughes
Editor, Sources magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment