Tuesday 22 September 2015

Drawing as a Language - Message from Christopher Browne

  • This is, I think a very special course, because it reveals Drawing as a Language
  • That is, just like any other language: so one can learn its vocabulary, grammar and syntax and then use it or read it - more or less fluently – without even requiring the special aptitude magically labelled Talent! 
  • I may have made it sound like hard work, but all it requires is to concentrate a bit and keep an open mind.
  • The group has a small faithful following, but it has lost members due to health, moving away and so on. It is important to recruit now because I am losing my own workshop where we have been meeting and I need to know how many to cater for at the new venue that I am trying to arrange.

I am happy for you to offer my contact details where appropriate. 
Christopher Browne 01722.331972 christopherbr@waitrose.com

No comments:

Post a Comment