SALISBURY TRUST FOR THE HOMELESS
PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION 2014
RULES and CONDITIONS
1. There are two age groups, ADULT and JUNIOR (16 and under).
2. The competition is open to all except professional photographers.
3. There are three categories: 21st CENTURY, WEATHER and SMALL. No portraits allowed. You may enter up to three images per category.
4. Each photograph must be accompanied by an official Entry Form and a fee of £1 per photograph, by cheque made payable to “STFH”, or by cash to the office.
5. Photographs must be 7” X 5”, glossy or matt, unmounted, with your details on the back for identification purposes.
6. Images must be your own work and it is your responsibility to ensure it does not infringe any third party or copyright laws.
7. Copyright of all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. Prints will not be returned but may be collected from the library on the morning of the last day of the exhibition.
8. All photographs will be judged anonymously and the judges’ decisions will be final.
9. Prize winning photographs will be exhibited in Salisbury Public Reference Library, Market Place, during May 2014. All the best photographs will be exhibited if there is sufficient space.
10. Closing date for entries is Friday 18th April 2014. Send photographs, forms and fee to:
STFH, Bevan House, 148 Fisherton Street, Salisbury SP2 7QW