Sunday 20 June 2010

Making Your Own Website

Everyone who has an email address can also roam the Internet. But are you aware that you are also paying for web space?  This can be used to good effect by designing your own web page or site to show the world your ideas.
So why not use this 'free' resource?
Or perhaps you do already and would like to go further.
To this end I hope to run a class called 'Making Your Own Website'
I hope to show you how easy this is. All you need to do to make a web site is plain English.
Also we could explore other avenues to get things on the Internet such as Blogger and Flickr.
Let me know if you are interested.
I would run this on a Friday morning for 2 hours. Start on 24th September 2010.
Contact me Peter Read on 01722 501218
or by

No comments:

Post a Comment